
U.S. President Donald Trump said a U.S. delegation is heading to Pakistan for negotiations with Iran, warning that Washington would destroy Tehran's key infrastructure if it does not accept the proposed deal. Trump appears intent on securing additional talks between the United States and Iran before Nov. 21.
In a post on Truth Social on Wednesday, Trump said, "My delegation is heading to Islamabad, Pakistan," adding that "they will be there tomorrow evening for negotiations." He continued, "We have made a very fair and reasonable offer and hope they accept it," stressing that "otherwise, the United States will knock down every power plant and bridge in Iran."
He also signaled he would no longer play nice, adding that "it is time for Iran's killing machine to stop." Trump did not specify who is in the U.S. delegation heading to Islamabad.
The remarks are seen as a signal of Trump's intent to pursue further negotiations ahead of Nov. 21, when a two-week ceasefire between the United States and Iran is set to expire. Iran had earlier indicated it would reopen the Strait of Hormuz in line with the ceasefire agreement between Israel and Lebanon, but has since closed the strait again, citing Washington's continued containment policy against Tehran.





